- ARCODE is used with the integrated elevator control unit. It provides cabin position information for level
renewal and early opening of the door.
- Each floor works with door zone magnets already in place.
- Removes the necessity of additional magnet arrangement and magnetic switch installation in the well for
- In addition to level renewal sensors, there is also no need to use the door zone switcher as it includes 2
door zone detection sensors.
- ıt is not necessary to change the position of the magnets to make precise level adjustments.
- Provides 7.5 mm position accuracy with 20 magnetic sensors on it.
- On-cab revision board is connected with 5 lines consisting of supply +, supply-, ML1, ML2 and serial
position communication channels. No settings are required.